Escape to The County
February 22-24, 2019
Bring three friends for a wintery weekend getaway, including:
- “Celebrate Spiritualism,” a Flashback February event with Kinsip House of Fine Spirits
- Half-Day Heritage Wine Tour with Sandbanks Vacations & Tours
- Escape Macaulay House! Experience with The County Museums
- Snowshoe or Hiking Adventure
- Breakfast, Dinners and Accommodations at Augustus House B&B in Wellington Included!
Winner will be chosen Friday, Feb. 1, 2019!
Enter to Win the Winter Weekend Getaway 2019 by subscribing to our Tourism Newsletter:
- Must be 19 to enter
Between holidays and snow days, The County is magical in winter.
Swimsuit weather is over but the icy lakeshores make for stunning walks and photography. Warm up at a local winery, brewery, cidery or restaurant – they often have bonfires and snowshoes on hand. Head downtown to peruse boutique shops and find that perfect County-made gift, or two, in case you eat one on the way home. Winter in The County feels nostalgic and vibrant, it’s when the winemaker is the one pouring your samples and you can tour like a local.
Plan a winter visit to The County for…