Cancellation and Safety Policies
Each Countylicious event will have its own cancellation policy, which reflects the nature of the event. Cancellation policies will be clearly stated at the point of purchase.
- Canoe in The County (Sept 27): All purchases are final, no refunds permitted. Due to the nature of this event, no cancellations or refunds can be made available. If you cannot make it, we can accommodate name changes up to 24 hours prior to the event.
If Countylicious events must be cancelled due to tightening Public Health guidelines, every effort will be made to reschedule the events with the same or similar programming.
Cancellations for restaurant reservations for in-restaurant or take-out Countylicious dining will be communicated by the restaurants when you make the reservation. Due to the limited seating capacity at restaurants, please cancel your reservation if you are unable to make it so that another diner can reserve and enjoy.
Health and Safety Protocols
Public health and safety is top priority for the Countylicious organizers, the restaurants, chefs and venues.
- All Countylicious events will adhere to the most current Public Health Guidelines in terms of capacity limits, safety protocols and permitted activities.
- All servers, chefs, staff and event volunteers will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 before entering the premises, and will wash/sanitize hands frequently, wear appropriate PPE and will prepare and serve food and beverage according to the most current Public Health guidelines for food service.
- Guests will be seated at physically distanced tables of maximum ten (10) guests per party, in increments of two (2). All food will be presented directly to guests; no passed food, buffets or family-style service.
- Guests will be required to wear masks when not seated at their tables for dining, including outdoor spaces.
- Guests are asked to stay home if they are experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19.