Wellington Branch Library
Prior to 1926, there were no library facilities in the village of Wellington, until the Women’s Institute took advantage of the facilities of a government travelling library service and established a small library. Dr. Parry D. Saylor, a former Wellington resident, decided to erect a memorial to his mother, Annie Dorland Saylor, and donated the cost of a small, well equipped library to serve the village. The library has since undergone many improvements and is today a building combining historical architecture with a modern, complimentary addition. In 2008, the County of Prince Edward Archives moved to share an accessible, climate-controlled space with the Wellington Branch.